Apply to PCIA
Apply to PCIA
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Crest Innovation Academy! We welcome you to our campus and look forward to getting to know you. We hope you’ll discover just how PCIA can help you achieve your academic and personal goals.
Applications for Fall 2021 admission now being accepted. Applications due Aug. 13.
Be a PCIA Owl for a Day
We invite interested students to visit our campus and spend the day with us as a PCIA Owl for a Day! Prospective students can visit our school, interact with instructors and current PCIA students, and experience rigorous learning in small class sizes. For information on this program or to schedule your Owl for a Day visit, contact Dean of Students/Academic Advisor Kaylene Herman.
PCIA is accepting applications for Fall 2021
Are you a student looking for a challenging and supportive learning experience that will prepare you for college and beyond? At PCIA, not only do you have the chance to get a step ahead and earn college credit right at your high school – you can also cut back on time and costs towards earning you college degree!
PCIA Student Eligibility
- Students must be under 21 years of age.
- Students cannot hold a high school degree or diploma.
- Students must meet general admissions standards set forth in the PCIA enrollment policy.
- Priority will be given to students who reside in Mill A School District or Mount Pleasant School District. Students who reside in other school districts in the state of Washington may be admitted on a space-available basis.
- Students in grade 9 will take freshmen-level prerequisite courses.
- Students in grades 10-12 will be eligible to take college credit courses.
- Students must plan on spending an average of 1-3 hours on homework per class each day.
- Attendance and participation are critical to students’ success.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline, and perseverance are key characteristics of academically-minded students.
- Students must also possess a strong work ethic, as well as good organizational skills and time management strategies.
- Students may have a job or participate in extracurricular activities, however, we highly encourage the student and his/her learning team work to create a well-balanced schedule and time management plan.